Family Hotel Accommodation, Tibooburra
The Family Hotel in Tibooburra offers a range of accommodation options in either the motel (across the road from the hotel) or rooms in the hotel with a range of different configurations to suite singles, couples, families and large groups.
- There is accommodation to suit all budgets, catering for rallies and motorbike riders. There are six comfortable air-conditioned pub rooms with televisions and kitchenettes.
- Price Range. Per night. Subject to change and availability.
- Six pub rooms are available (single, twin, double) all air-conditioned with a television and common kitchenette.
- Laundry facilities include washing machines and dryer.
- Facilities: Air Conditioning, Blankets, Television, Kitchenette, Non Smoking Room, Shared bathroom.
- There are 12 cabin motel rooms with en suite, television and air-conditioning. Wheelchair friendly room for those who need one.
- The hotel has laundry facilities and public shower.
- Room configuration:
- Single, double, twin, family and wheelchair friendly rooms available. Subject to change and availability.
- Air-conditioned cabin style motel rooms with en suite, and tea and coffee making facilities. 12 rooms available in many configurations. Off street parking.
- A wheelchair friendly room with large bathroom and living room is available.
- Facilities: Air Conditioning, Balcony, Blankets, Clock Radio, Clothes Dryer, En suite, Heating, Iron/Ironing board, Refrigerator, Television
The Family Hotel Services
- The Family Hotel lunchtime meals from 12pm until 2pm. A range of burgers, pies, chips and more are on the menu.
- Dinner is served from 6 pm until 9pm, with more than twelve dishes on the menu.
- Tours groups are our speciality with no group too small or to large. Fly-ins are welcome at the hotel and an airport pick-up service is available for guests. Refueling can be arranged.
- Out of hours viewing of the murals is possible, but visitors are asked to make a gold coin donation to RFDS (Royal Flying Doctor Service).